Monday 27 February 2017

it was awesome

Evening All

How are you doing?

Wow what a week I have had! It was half term so took my kids to watch Batman the Lego Movie...one word...awesome

What was also awesome was the time we had jumping up and down on the trampoline at Jump Nation in Runcorn :)

To crown it off today I only went to visit pupils of Malvern Primary School Liverpool

Record breakers! I was told my hands will ache after signing so many copies of The Bee Hive. Guess what? They were right

80 copies is no joke!!!

Thank you all for supporting me so much. What have I done to deserve all this love? Don't answer, just keep on loving
me x

Next stop - author visit Woolton Primary School Liverpool a week from today and I cant wait

Progress report on my third book 31,000 words now completed and its on... :)

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/The_Bee_Hive.html?id=HIgSDAEACAAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=en

#warrington #Liverpool #iamwriting #fiction #Cheshire #halton #Merseyside #Kirby #children #kidsbooks #books #creative #artist #writer #birchwood #mancheste


https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/The_Bee_Hive.html?id=HIgSDAEACAAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment