Sunday 5 March 2017

The Bee Hive novel goes back to Liverpool


Evening All

How are you and how has been your weekends?

Wow mine has been a cracker. There was the England Ladies victory over USA Ladies in USA...so awesome. Then the epic boxing battle of Haye vs Bellew boom

And now its the cricket England vs West Indies and so looking like a series win is on the cards

Back to me well I'm set to visit Liverpool for the second week in a row and this time I'm off to Woolton Primary School to celebrate World Book Day with the Teachers and Pupils and to see for myself their awesome Library. If you have not seen it check it out on their school website... brill

Ok so my third book is now 32,000 words in and nearly there. Yes I know I have said it before but its not easy.

I'm a full time Sales Manager, married with 3 kids ages 13,10 and 6. I keep my eye on my old folks, I a children working in a local school and my local church

Yes its not e-a-s-y!!!

Well that's me for now

Check this, my twitter acct is growing and I'm touching 300 followers. For me that's awesome

@simonadepetun
www.simonadepetun.co.uk

check it out please x

#warrington #Cheshire #birchwood #callands #lymm #stockport #Prestwich #London #Manchester #Runcorn #widnes #grappenhall #irlam #leigh #whalleyrange #Liverpool #southport #Coventry #kidslit #childrensbooks #fiction #newbooks #author #stocktonheath #Basildon

No comments:

Post a Comment