Thursday 2 February 2017

yesssssssssssssssssssss

Evening All

How are we doing?

So yesterday I gave out leaflets about my book to parents at the local guides that my daughter, the book's illustrator goes to.

It only happens that I handed a leaflet to a very nice lady who only happened to be a Teacher at a school in Liverpool

The next day, just like magic, I get an email from the school wondering if I would like to visit the school to mark World Book Day

I was like yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

So that is how my second author visit for 2017 is on. Don't forget last I had 11 in total so this is encouraging news

Also encouraging news is the fact that I contacted a few local bookshops and they are all only interested in stocking copies of The Bee Hiveeeeeeeeeeee

What about that then folks?

My publisher got my daughter and I to do a short video of us reading from the book for National Story Telling week

I sent that the other day so please have a look and let me know your thoughts on that
Lastly as you know I have sent my second novel to the publishers, you will so love this just as much as the bee hive. So on my third novel I have hit over 20,000 words
yeah #believeit

So over to you guys, let me know your thoughts and please keep supporting me
This year 2017 is going to be massive for us all

#Warrington #Cheshire #Liverpool #Widnes #Grappenhall #Runcorn #Manchester #Uk # writers #fiction #childrenbooks #books #new 

ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment