Thursday 23 February 2017

The Bee Hive at Malvern Primary School Liverpool...

Evening All

How's it going?

For those on half term with the kids how has it been?

Mine has been fab! My kids and I have been swimming and then they had the 'popular' non gadget Tuesday. They all succeeded in going the whole day without playing on any gadget whatsoever.

They got a lovely glass of hot chocolates filled with marshmallows :)

Regards my book well I spent the day calling local bookshops and seeing if they would stock our book and I'm happy to say the outcome was very positive

I got an email from a bookshop that has already ordered the book today! wow

Progress and thanks to you all very much so.

My third boo is going well and I'm into the 30,000 word and nearly finished. The job is not complete by a long shot as I still have to edit it and cross all the dots etc but I'm proud so far.

Okay so I'm off to do some typing please keep tabs on my twitter account @simonadepetun and @thebeehivenovel too

Oh and I'm at Malvern Primary School Liverpool this Monday 27.2.2017 to introduce them to The Bee Hive Novel so its going to be fab

Ciao for now x

#WARRINGTON #CHESHIRE #LYMM #KNUTSFORD #IRLAM #STOCKPORT #CUMBRIA #MANCHESTER #LIVERPOOL #DALAM #CALLANDS #UKWRITERS #CHILDREN #AUTHORS

No comments:

Post a Comment