Sunday 19 February 2017

Liverpool Fever

Hi Everyone

How have you all been and how's the week gone and of course the weekend?

My week was busy at work and at home. My 10 year old son had a coupe of trips with scouts and school and he proudly achieved his scout silver award #proudmoment # prouddad

Anyway I can see the finish line with my third novel and I must say I'm very happy how it is progressing. Its hard work when you are a full time manager married with 3 kids under 13 but if you love to write then you always find time TO write

I am looking forward to my author visits to 2 schools in Liverpool Malvern primary school and woolton primary school

I cant wait. I love working with kids and my years as a school Teacher, well priceless

My twitter account is growing thanks to you all so please keep tabs on that @thebeehivenovel and please drop me a line to say hi

Remember as a writer its not just about what you write but how you write it

All my time as a writer I have learnt that you should never give up. You will find your niche and you will succeed. Keep working hard and keep believing

See you on twitter x

#keepbelieving #Warrington #Cheshire  #Widnes #Runcorn #Liverpool #Manchester  #Lymm #Grappenhall #Great Sankey #Irlam #Oldham #Rochdale #Altringham #Leigh #dalam #Birchwood #Stockport

No comments:

Post a Comment