Tuesday 7 February 2017

7th February 2017

Hi Everyone

Evening so how have you all been?
I have been busy, obviously

So yesterday I completed 23,000 words on my third book. The second book has been sent to my publisher but I'm just awaiting a few things and hopefully action on the second book can begin... its a cracker trust me!

Guess what? I have been invited to a local school to be a guest on world book day. How about that then. Cool I know

I have also set up a twitter account for my book so yes I do follow your good advise
twitter @thebeehivenovel so please check it out and let me know what you think
Also if you are a school out there and you would like me to visit your school and work with your year 3- year 8 students

a free story telling workshop then drop me a line
By the way did anyone hear my radio interview on BBC Radio Manchester the other day. Comments please
Right I'm off to check out your messages on twitter
ciao for now x

#Runcorn #Liverpool #Liverpool #Widnes #grappenhall #Lymm #Cheshire #Salford #Altrincham #Southport #Stockport

No comments:

Post a Comment