Sunday 26 March 2017

happy mothers day from the bee hive novel

Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers out there including my dear sept mum love you loads xxx

Well how are you all doing?

I've been busy polishing off my third childrens novel and finally it is now complete. I'm now going through the arduous task of editing the work and what a task its turning out to be!

Also thanks you all for responding to my request for more twitter followers @simonadepetun and @thebeehivenovel so combined I now have a staggering 550 followers!

Please keep tabs on me the journey has only just begun.

I'm contacting schools regards author visit so if you are a school or teacher out there and you want me to visit your school, please get in touch www.simonadepetun.co.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you

#Liverpool #Manchester #widnes #Runcorn #Cheshire #grappenhall #lymm #callands #uk #fiction #writers #authors #children #stockport #Wythenshawe #Salford #Birkenhead #chester #warrington #birchwood #sthelens #London #greatsankey #orford #leigh #irlam #burtonwood

No comments:

Post a Comment