Friday 8 September 2017

The Bee Hive novel is back!!!!

Hi Peps

Just back from our jolly holiday in sunny Barcelona :)

What have you all been up to?

As for me after a weeks holiday its back to work and what I do best

I will be at #Northwich Library on #Saturday 7th October 2017 11.00am

I'm also attending this years #Wirral #art #festival this month and October inspiring kids to creatively write stories

Cant wait

I will be at #disley #library early next year so looking forward to that

Please continue to connect with me on twitter @simonadepetun +Simon a

www.simonadepetun.co.uk to see the work I have done so far

17 schools visited and 9 radio interviews

I was recently featured in the #Northwich #guardian a fortnight ago

Thank you everyone for all your support x )

No comments:

Post a Comment