Monday 21 August 2017

Weaverham library and The Bee Hive


Hi All

Here's the low down of the visit as promised 

The visit went really well and the kids that came were well up for it.They were awesome

I talked about my journey as a children's author, my inspiration to write and passion for writing.

I mentioned how I have been to 17 local schools already and I'm looking forward to number 18th

I introduced them to some of the characters and read excerpts from The Bee Hive and signed copies of the book

I made a few contacts and the kids are going into their various schools to convince their Teachers to call me in to visit their classes

Weaverham library want me to come back soon and are arranging another visit 

Staff at the library were amazing!

Next stop Northwich Festival this Sunday


Sent by Simon Adepetun

No comments:

Post a Comment