Monday 2 May 2016

finally finally finally the great announcement

Hi my dedicated blog followers

It has been a long journey

The Bee Hive Novel written by me in 2014, illustrated by my now 12 year old daughter. Sent to the publisher in 2015...finally finally we have a date for the release of one of the best children's novels of all time ( we can make it happen you and I)

Put this in your diary peps TUESDAY MAY 31ST 2016

This is the day we make history... when the marketing team advise me of the pre-order process I will let you all know so you can grab your copies early ( There's a message in the book for you all)

Can I just say that your support has been overwhelming and the advise just heart warming

Please tell your friends, colleagues ,family IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN/GRANDCHILDREN OR WERE ONCE A CHILD, YOU DONT NOT WANT TO BUY THE BEE HIVE

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Please keep liking my facebook page and checking out the website for more info

www.simonadepetun.co.uk x




No comments:

Post a Comment