Wednesday 11 May 2016

Evening peps

To God be the glory.

After 2 years in the making what started as my dream has become a reality. Written by me illustrated by my now 12 year old daughter. I am proud to announce that my novel The Bee Hive has finally been release in the UK and USA for pre-ordering.
...
I have already put the amazon link on my website www.simonadepetun.co.uk for USA friends and family and will put the UK link on it tomorrow.
The book will also be available in Waterstones/WHSmith stores soon.
For now please follow the link below to preorder your copies.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bee-Hive-Simon-Adepe…/…/ref=sr_1_2…
I will appreciate as many reviews as possible once read. For those of you that are local to me, if you catch up with me I'll sign all your copies.
Thank you so much for all your invaluable support. I continue to count on your support to purchase the book and share the news and link with others too
History has already been made and I so thank you all for being a part of it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment