Saturday 14 January 2017

13k words and so on


Simon Adepetun (simpsontuny)

Shared publicly  -  20:17
 
Evening Everyone

How are you all doing? How was last week? Busy or just another week in a hectic life?

How is the weekend going? Hope its going to plan?

For me the whole family ( kids also but not my wife) have all been a little lethargic due to illness but you know me... it takes a mighty storm to know my socks off.

Anyway you will be happy to that I have now completed 13,000 words of my third novel. You will also be happy to know that a few well known names from THE BEE HIVE NOVEL may appear. For those of you that have read the book you know the characters. Those of you that haven't... what are you waiting for please grab your copies :)

The second novel has been sent to my publisher for approval. All I can say is if you loved THE BEE HIVE the next one is an absolute cracker

please continue to support my daughter and I

If you are visiting my blog for the very first time please follow my exciting journey via twitter @simonadepetun , Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thebeehivenovel/ and visit my website www.simonadepetun.co.uk

Please continue to leave your very encouraging and inspiring messages of support and I will continue to deliver and not let you down

Looking forward to seeing hearing or seeing you around soon

Always Yours

Simon Adepetun x

#warrington   #cheshire   #widnes   #runcorn   #grappenhall   #culcheth   #manchester   #liverpool   #writers   #fiction   #kids   #children   #novel

No comments:

Post a Comment