Thursday 29 December 2016

3 days to 2017


 
Hi All

Thanks for sticking with me on this most amazing journey The Bee Hive Novel.

You have all made 2016 an exciting year for me

Talking of year, as we gradually see the back of 2016 and usher in 2017, I want to share some facts about ny debut children's novel that you probably didn't know and I'll be providing the snippets each day, every day until 01.01.2017 when we greet one another with A Happy New Year victory shout.

So without further ado, here's the first one

The Bee Hive Novel like I say is my debut novel which took 90 days to write and thanks to you all my dedicated blog has amassed 24,000 hits since the book was published in May this year 2016

There you go...thoughts anyone?

Stick around tomorrow for some more

Thanks everyone you are all amazing 😉

@warrington +CHESHIRES +Liverpool ECHO +Birchwood Properties +Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles +Appletree Writers +Children Book Reader +Children Books +Kids In The House

#warrington #manchester #liverpool #birchwood #cheshire #salford #wythenshawe #oldham #bolton #greatsankey #callands #widnes #runcorn #perth

If you are stuck with what to buy nieces or nephews kids aged 7-12 basically well I'm an author
and have written an adventure story The Bee Hive my daughter illustrated it - she's 13

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bee-Hive-Simon-Adepetun/dp/1786122200/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1463004283&sr=1-2&keywords=adepetun

If you would like to support us pls grab a copy or two 😎

Oh and please share with friends too

No comments:

Post a Comment